Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our God always comes thru! Sunday our family was getting ready for church. Ashleigh, our oldest, is a soph. in college, was grumbling because finals were to begin for her Monday.

Of course she had tons of studying to do. She kept saying, " I really should just stay home and study!" I ignored her complaints and continued to say,"I'll pray you do well on your finals." She then reminded me she had to work that same nite from 4:00 to 11:30 so she would only have a few hours to study.
We all prayed in church God would show her what to study and be with her for her finals on Monday. She studied in the afternoon before work.

Proverbs 16:20 "Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord."

It's now 7:30p.m. and Ash is walking in the door. She says with a smile, "God does work things out, the lights went out at work, so they sent us all home!" "Thank you God" was the last we heard from her as she went to her room to study!

"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart: I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you: I will sing praise to your name, O Most High." Psalm 9:1-2

Dear Father,
Thank you for showing Ashleigh that you knew she needed to study. Thank you for showing her that as she put you first Sun. morning, you would take care of her.

Natalie

1 comment: