Friday, May 8, 2009

God's Gift to Me!

Mother's Day is just around the corner. Yesterday my daughter told her dad not to worry, she and her brother had Mother's Day all taken care of! With Ashleigh, you never know what that could mean. One year she bought me 4 pairs of house slippers, all alike only different colors. Once she picked out 4 bottles of lotion, don't know what she meant by that! And then there for awhile she was stuck on the one size fits all night gowns! I have loved everything she ever bought!

So, as I think about this Mother's Day, I want to thank my Heavenly Father for the 3 special gifts he gave me that made me a mom. Even though Malorie was only here 13 years, I am so thankful God shared her with us, even for a short time!

My prayer today, as a mom, is for Ashleigh and Sawyer to;

love the Lord with all their heart,

put Him above all else

to really "know" Him personally

walk in faith

trust in Him always

see miracles

and to just be safe and walk with the Lord daily.

Heavenly Father, thank you for sharing Ashleigh and Sawyer with me. Help me to be the mom you want me to be, teach me to be patient and to know that all things work for the good, and Lord, I want your spirit to shine thru me.
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful prayer! As our children walk in faith and with the Lord, I do pray they will "see miracles!!" I love that!! Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete