Saturday, May 16, 2009

"My eyes are fixed on you"

Its 3:07, a.m., once again this week I find myself laying in bed thinking of this weekend. Sunday should be our Angel Malorie's Graduation. Tonight, we have 2 receptions to go to. One being her best friend, Jills.

While I am so thankful her friends and classmates have not forgotten her, all of the reminders of the things Mal is missing breaks my heart. I know that is just me being selfish, Mal is having the time of her life in Heaven, sometimes, I just miss her sooo much!

"My eyes are fixed on you, O Sovereign Lord; in you I take refuge-do not give me over to death." Psm 141:8 This is the verse I have found myself saying over and over this week.

O Sovereign Lord, I pray you will give me a peace this weekend. God, I want your Spirit to shine thru me, oh I so want to be like you. Heavenly Father, be with my husband, Bryan, Ashleigh, Sawyer, and me, we need you God, "in you, we take refuge." Natalie

3 comments:

  1. Natalie I am praying...God is mighty to save you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from Dawn's. I am praying for you as well. I know what it is like to loose a child.Look up and be still and know He is God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you extra hard, Natalie!

    I love you so much!!! SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete