Saturday, March 14, 2009

TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD!!!

NatalieI absolutely love this verse; "Taste and see that the Lord is g00d." Psalm 34:8

We are huge K.U. Jayhawk Fans! Those darn Jayhawks went out the first game of the Big 12 Tournament! We had planned on a weekend full of cheering for our Jayhawks, but....that did not work out as planned. So, now I have kind of a bad taste in my mouth for basketball. Didn't even care to watch MU. take on Baylor in the championship.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good." Psalm 34:8 I am so glad that we can always count on our Heavenly Father to always have that same sweet taste, God is so good!

Even when our plans do not line up with His, even when I "think" I know best, we can always know that God has a plan for us, he will work things out to be good,

yes, He has a purpose for us,

a plan for a future, with Him in eternity,

a plan for us, yes, our hope is in Him!

Sometimes that "hope" in Him is the only thing that helps me make it to the next day!

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for giving me a hope and a future, thank you for being the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow, thank you for always "tasting so good".

Bless those who are hurting today, help them to see that thru you, there is a hope and a future.

1 comment:

  1. Hello new friend....
    I believe that nothing that happens is an accident, that God always had it planned. I especially beleive that certain people cross paths for a reason. I read all your posts so far. All I can say is wow!!! You are such a strong woman. I don't know how you do it.
    Sometimes when we go through things in our own lives we think we are all alone in our struggles...that no one else has to deal with it...but ya know, we all have our own issues and our God is SOOOO big that He can get us all through them all!!

    I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

    BTW...your blog looks great!!!

    In Christ,
    Libby

    ReplyDelete