Tuesday, October 13, 2009

God is amazing! For those who jumped over to visit from Tammy's blog, thank you, and to those who have kept our family in prayer, God Bless You! I am so thankful for the friends God has sent thru this blog.

Oh my, Satan has tried my patience these past few months, he has tried to steal our daughter, and he has tried to make me think God was not the one in control.

God has taught me so much during this difficult time.

Only the power of God, thru prayer, can make a difference! "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God". 1 Cor. 10:31

May prayer has been that everything the Ashleigh and Sawyer do will be done to the Glory of God!!!

Ash has gone thru a rough time. Actually she got mixed up with some kids she met in college. Kids who did not have the same morals and values our kids grew up with. I think she is on the right track. It is so hard for kids today, Satan is always waiting to steal our kids if he gets the chance.
My prayer for Ashleigh is that God would give her "beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness" Isaiah 61:3

I love each of you and thank God for you. God BlessNatalie

2 comments:

  1. I've been blessed by your thoughts. It's nice to meet you and congrats on your win over at Lysa's blog.

    In His Grace,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie! Congrats! You are a winner on Lysa's blog! We'd love to send you Jennifer Rothschild's book. Please email me your mailing address! Holly@Proverbs31.org

    ReplyDelete