Monday, June 29, 2009

Today in Church, God Spoke to Me, Yes, Me!!!

What an awesome God we serve! Today in church, our youth led the service. As they were all up front leading us in song I looked at Mal's Friends up there, and couldn't help but think, "Malorie should be up there too!" I kept thinking of what all she was missing out on.


NEXT SONG: How Great is Our God, I am trying to sing and at the same time choke back the tears. Then we sang the phrase, "HE conquered the grave".

THEN, JUST THEN, I heard His voice, "Natalie, Malorie is not missing out on a thing, she is right here, with her hands raised high, singing, and praising me, AS SHE STANDS RIGHT NEXT TO ME!"

Thank you Dear Heavenly Father, for always being there just when I think I can't go on.

Lamatations 3:23-24, "Great is His failthfulness, his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, "The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in Him!"

Trusting in God's faithfulness day by day makes us confident in his great promises for the future.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! The ride was really hard, but it was a lot of fun, too. I'm still a little sore, but I was missing my bike even on Saturday.

    I was touched by your post. I love that song. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!! I love the times when you know that you know that you knowt that it is HIM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie,

    I found your blog after visiting Tammy's. (Nick's mom).

    So nice to meet you and your family.

    I'm so sorry about your daughter Malorie.

    What a blessing it was to read how God spoke to you at church this Sunday.

    I pray you will continue to get songs, signs and scriptures that remind you of where she is and how wonderful she is doing.

    She's only a breath away! One day I'll look forward to meeting her.

    Blessings♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie! Oh I got goosebumps reading this. I love how God spoke to you and gave you such a wonderful visual.

    Rich blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete