Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Prayer, Dear Father:


January 1, 2014  It's been a year for sure.  I am thankful for much; bryan, my husband who took such great care of me while I was sick for several months this past year.  For my kids, Ashleigh and Sawyer. For my mom and dad, who also helped take care of me. For great friends who cleaned house for me while I was sick.  My job, which I love and the great people I work with!

My prayer for this year:  

Dear Heavenly Father, 
Today help me to move in your strength, not mine.  May I do what is right, love mercy, and walk humbly with you.  Father, I ask that you would give me a hunger for your word, the wisdom to learn and live the word,  to follow the Holy Spirit, and father, help me to see the way you see, feel the way you feel, and hear the way you hear.  

In Jesus Name,
amen

I still do not feel great, still having some episodes but Father God, I am giving this too you, I trust you Father and know you are with me thru each episode.  Thank you Father for showing me how much I need you and for being with me.  I know I can not get thru anything without you on my side.  I love you Father God.  



Natalie

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful testimony of faithfulness. Keep shining your light. It is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Natalie ~ I am praying for you all today. You are right...one step at a time with the Lord. It's the only way forward. How precious He is!! Some of my favourite verses the Lord has used to encourage my heart are these ~ Isaiah 43:1-3 and Isaiah 26:3-4 and 2 Samuel 22:31-33 and Psalm 91. Many Blessings, Camille

    ReplyDelete