Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAWYER! 17, wow, I can not believe how fast time flies!!! Just last week we were teaching you to ride your bike without training wheels! REALLY!!! Remember, you were just 2 1/2, we couldn't find a bike small enough without trainers except for the little pink one. You loved it because you could keep up with your sisters, no matter that it was HOT PINK!!!

Thank you Dear Heavenly Father for letting me be Sawyer's Mom. I pray Father that you will protect him, continue to bless him, guard his heart, and help him to grow in You everyday.

In Jesus Name,
AMEN

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I saw we were both winners - over at Tammy's blog! Yeah for being a winner and I was excited to click over to your link and find your blog again. Its been a while since I stopped by - I lost track of your blog address. Hope all is going well and God is giving you peace. I will stop by more often:)

    ReplyDelete